Friday, June 24, 2011

Taste





The desserts that we have been making as of this past week have been really refreshing. It has been very hot out and in the class room, so the nice cool taste of the sobet and the ice cream have been heavenly. The lightly sweetened taste of the apple cinder ice cream was different, but I liked it. I really like peach so very much so loved the taste of the peach tarte tatins and peach ice cream. I am sure most people would not think of making ice cream out of water melon, let me tell you it was sweet and very good. When you think of soup you would not think to make it out of a fruit, I would make the cantaloupe soup again but I would not be adding the Greek yogurt in the soup that I didn't care for. I enjoyed making the crepes which I thought would be harder to make than they were. Can't wait to use them in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment