Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh.... Monday

"It's just another manic Monday I wish it were Sunday 'Cause that's my funday My I don't have to runday It's just another manic Monday"-The Bangles

Boy oh Boy... Mondays are not my friend... My alarm did not go off (actually it did, I just threw it acoss the room and forgot about it! lol) but luckily my dad made sure I still got out the door! Only to find I had NO GAS, then when I finally got to school(yes I was on time :)) the AC was not working! Things did get much better, we worked in groups of four and got things done on time and even has some time to PLAY! Chef showed us how to make Bananas Foster, a very well known table side dessert. "Everyone loves bananas, icecream and booze!" The smell is AMAZING and display of it being made is just alot of fun for the guest to see... who doesn't love FIRE!?!?


The plated Bananas Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment